Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bari Ammi
November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...
-
Sounds odd? but that's what I am. Since I have started working and have to manage both work and home at the same time, I feel of being...
-
Last week we have arranged a training program on 5 S activities. It is a Japanese concept so a Japanese team came for training. Let me exp...
-
November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...

LOL, the story of my life!
ReplyDeleteI am not alone....
ReplyDeleteso Specs do you use scissors or a knife? :D
what would a dagger do? ;):P
ReplyDeletetrust me, i hear u !!!!!!
goodness me... Damn Damn!
ReplyDeleteRazmer: well dagger can tear things apart whichever come in its way. And people wont dare to come in your way if you have dagger in your hand with a little bit touch of blood on it:D *evil laugh*
ReplyDeleteAD :|
ReplyDelete