Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Missing my lonely walks

Have you ever tried lonely walks? If not, then try them now. I bet you will enjoy them thoroughly. I love walking alone. It's my recently discovered love. I am nature loving person. I adore everything related to nature, specially the sounds. I believe that nature talks to you if you try to listen it quietly. I love listening to the sounds of nature, be it sounds of blowing wind, flowing water, chipping birds, or the noise of trees when wind touches them. Spend sometime with yourself and listen to the rhymes of nature, leaving everything and everyone aside.

In MLK, I had few places where I always wanted to go alone. I used to walk for sometime, then sit on a bench away from people, thinking about nothing. I could seriously do it for hours, seriously!
Michigan Lake was just at 10 minutes walk from my apartment. Walking by the lake and sitting on a random bench for sometime was my pastime.

Here, after some struggle, I found a place where I can walk and sit alone without any disturbance. It's a very peaceful place in my uni.  Not most people know about it. It's away from the main building.

2 comments:

  1. are you in barack's mulk ya back to zardari town? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolzz....I am back to my country which is being hijacked again by another jerk

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...