Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Self tagged: So You know you're Pakistani when ...

-->
Creative3Sixty! you should in fact Tag your post to others. Anyhow, I am doing it by myself now. My post is an addition to yours.
So I feel myself true Pakistani when ...
  • Shopkeeper begs me to leave the shop for such heinous bargaining.
  • I go to attend the wedding ceremonies just for eating numerous dishes specially sweet dishes.
  • I must go to bazaar for changing the stuff which I buy a day before.
  • My mom always disapproves my looks by saying: ‘Sar jhaar mun phaar’.
  • I throw wrappers on roads.
  • I crave to eat paratha in breakfast, in lunch and in dinner too. Hehehehe (secret of my health)
  • In all family functions, I am pinched by my mom ‘See! how much your cousins look good’.
  • I start my each day with ‘Yes I will finish it today’ and ends each day with 'It's not that important. Can be delayed for tomorrow'.
  • I feel it difficult rather impossible to complement any girl.
  • My mother says ‘your tongue runs like a seizers’. Means qenchi ki terhan zuban chalti hai. Additionally kiya banay ga tera aglay ghar jaa kar. (In fact kiya banay ga aglay ghar walun ka)
  • My brother tries to beat each and every male who tries to scan me.
  • I smell Aalo gobi, aalo matar, aalo ghoosht, aalo ki bhujia, aalo qeema, aalo gajar, etc.
  • Shopkeepers calls me ‘guriya’, ‘baji’, ‘behna’ and I don’t enter the shop whose shopkeeper calls me auntie. (damn)
  • ‘Your parents are panicking’ why your age-fellow cousin got married before you.
  • All suspects me when I tell my age.
  • All shopkeepers, vendors, milkmen, postman, sweeper, drivers, etc are uncles.
  • All male class fellows and cousins are brothers until you get married to anyone of them.
  • On addition of each kg in my weight, I say, “don’t know why I am gaining weight. It might be some disorder”.
  • Leaders are always corrupt and disloyal.
  • Each summer and winter are used to be more severe than previous.

I would love if anyone wants to tag it to himself as I did without Creative3Sixty's approval.

5 comments:

  1. LOL... And i made the second mistake of reading this post in office :)

    You have an amazing,quirky sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA wicked stuff, very nice :)

    & you don't need any approvals for these sort of posts, it was a good laugh I enjoyed it :)

    I can relate myself to almost all of them in some way except those meant solely for females but this one is particularly amusing;

    'All suspects me when I tell my age'

    I don't look my age, I look a lot younger :D

    keep updating this post, I'm sure you'll find a dozen more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ a fan
    Thank you very much. You know what that's my pastime to read blogs in office and I am sure my colleagues have confirmed that I am in some kind of relationship....hehehe who cares

    @ Creative3sixty
    So kind of you. I hope that's not 'give n take' of praising. BTW we appreciate each other very nicely ;P

    Is there any problem for men regarding age? :D

    Once I asked a lady about her age and she replied wickedly, 'I am 29 years younger'. We both laughed for some time.

    You do update your post too :)

    And Thanks for giving me an idea for writing some thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!!!!!
    SO TRUE hahahahahaha
    Proud to be pakistani!

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...