Thursday, April 2, 2009

Misunderstandings take you far away.

I am so much embarrassed, feeling really guilty. I am the person who does not deserve such love and affection. I dont know how to face my only childhood friend. I have embarrassed her too. She was the love of my life and I forgot every thing. I forgot our gossiping, our combined mischieves, watching late night movies, shoppings, laughings........ I forgot every thing.

One of our relatives created some misunderstandings between both of our families. No one tried to clear it. it was such a serious matter. In fact no one exactly knew what was the root of all the discord. Both families met formally and kept at a distance with each other. I was used to share every thing with my cousin but I did never discuss it with her too. My cold behaviour let her down but she is such a sweetheart, she kept loving and sharing herself with me. She got married meantime. I did attend her wedding like a far distant guest. How much we were used to plan about each others' wedding functions. I have lost every thing.

Last week, before her parents leaving for Umarah, all elders sat together and sorted out what had actually happened. I came to know last night that I was told many baseless lies about her and I did not try to confirm them. Many times she asked me but I kept them in my heart. Anyhow all misunderstandings have wiped out now. Everyone is happy.

I called her in the afternoon. I dont exactly know for how much time we wept silently. She was asking me why did I do this to her and I have nothing to answer her except sorry. Nothing can compensate the time which we have passed without each other. She had many things to say to me. We talked after a long time like old friends met somewhere surprisingly.

Hey Oolala! (I called her with this name), there was a little pause in our lives, but from now, I am your same old fatty fellow who used to pat you alot while talking to you. Com'on its' only patting not beating......hehehehe. She used to say; 'your hands work as fast your tongue does' :D

I love you so much :)

4 comments:

  1. ohh it reminded me of the poem by William Blake..."A Poison tree"

    it basically implies that issues are best resolved by communication..if you dont take it out,the whole problem grows out of proportion n both parties get hurt..

    i am glad you guys patched up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I utterly forgot it. Thanks for reminding me.
    wesay aap kiyun itni achi hein?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to post this poem, so that it remains in my mind forever:

    I was angry with my friend:
    I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
    I was angry with my foe:
    I told it not, my wrath did grow.

    And I watered it in fears,
    Night and morning with my tears;
    And I sunned it with smiles,
    And with soft deceitful wiles.

    And it grew both day and night,
    Till it bore an apple bright.
    And my foe beheld it shine.
    And he knew that it was mine,

    And into my garden stole
    When the night had veiled the pole;
    In the morning glad I see
    My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

    (achi shairi kar leta hai William Blake)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...