Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Papa Weds Mama

Today is my parents’ 30th wedding anniversary mashAllah. Mama told me shyly that they (mama and papa of course) had calculated the years and were amazed to know that it’s been 30 years now. It’s wonderful. It is more amazing to see that both of them are quite young as compare to these three decades mashAllah.


I wish them numerous such decades of love and happiness.


They were very happy to have gifts early morning. As usual mama didn’t like the gold chain I gave her (she’s too picky) but papa loved the body spray (fathers are made for daughters actually). The fragrance was refreshing (I forgot the name) and I am thinking of trying it sometime hehehehe. I remained asking mama about what she was doing 30 years back at the same moment. Came to know that their Barat ceremony was held in noon. I don’t like daytime functions. Thank God I was not there at that moment. I kept teasing papa and mama by calling them dulha dulhan. They enjoyed it a lot like a newly wed couple.


As far as relationship between mama and papa is concerned, it is same kabhi khushi kabhi gum. They love each other as severe as they fight with each other. I won’t lie you know I am truthful person. They are not tota mena kinda couple. Sometimes they fight like I fight with my brother ahahaha. I remember in my childhood, I was used to ask mother after each choti moti fight whether they were going to divorce each other. Then I used to think whether I should choose papa or mama (I was so stupid and still am). Thank God they did not and I know they cannot leave each other. The most inspiring thing in their relationship is the Respect. They respect each other a lot; especially papa is so kind towards mom (spoke like a true daughter hehehe yes we are used to biased).


Well I love my parents a lot. I am incomplete without them. May the umbrella of their love and blessings be on us forever and may we prove to be the noor of their eyes. Ameen.

10 comments:

  1. MashAllah boht cute hain dono...
    mubarak ho boht boht..Allah un ka saya humaisha tumharay sir pe qayim rakhay (which basically means that you'll have to go before them) ;)

    aur meri mithayi kahan hai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameen :)

    cute tu hoon gay meray parents jo hein :)

    kis ki mithai? kaunsi mithai? Kahan ki methai?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh..
    it seems its my sigh-day today...Q2
    Ans/Q1= anniversary ki
    Ans/q2= pateesa
    Ans3= nirala/rahat

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai Allah tujhay bhi pateesa pasand hai budtameez tu kahan bichari thi mijhse? :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;D
    mailay main tu ghareeb log bichartay hain, hum shayd kisi airport pe bichray hon :P ;) (bad joke)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Pinky

    Of course ;)

    @ Fan

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Graceful couple, Mashallah.
    May Allah bless them with health and happiness. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  8. May Allah bless them...and may they have many many many many more anniversaries together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks alot Creative3sixty and Karachiwali :)

    Thanks to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...