Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chill Program

Today we went for a stroll in a nearby park. Although it was a bit hot outside but it is impossible for us to stay in office during lunch break. It is a lush green park with beautiful beds of flowers and sky high trees. A gardener was watering the fields. He was routing the water to some of the pathes. Water was flowing swiftly like a little canal. We waited for the gardener to leave and then put our feet in our so-called canal/stream. I tell you it was a real fun.

Ta. munni and Me :)

People were watching us. I am sure they took us as mentally retarded. But who cares what others do think. We stayed there for good 30 minutes. We gossiped alot, laughed alot at foolish and bogus jokes. I tell you happiness is around us. We would just have to find it out. It's not in big bang things, sometimes tiny things make you more relaxed and joyous. Try it!!

Believe me, it was a real tingling experience :)

4 comments:

  1. in the first pic, all the six feet look like fishes ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, if I saw you I think that would be pretty insane as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever, sanity ends where enjoyment begins.

    And dont tell me you would have also said like that ghooghi stranger "uss taraf bheitein wahan pani zaida saaf tha". :|

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...