Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jewellery Fever

I am not a jewellery-wearing-girl but I like to collect elegant stuff whether i put it on or not. I think jewellery should be simple, elegant and easy-to-carry, not that you give the impression of a showcase of jewellery shop after wearing it. While surfing something else, i came through some very simple and elegant stuff. Some of them are my fav. Let's see:

My all time fav
I do have this piece which i try to wear everywhere :)


Coral beads with silver chain

Simply elegant; mango shaped pearls with kunddan

Emerald carving Earring set with diamond with gold setting

Turquoise pan shape with diamond and Kundan work, Necklace gold ball and pearls beads

Diamond set. Blue topaz stone. with gold BT beads necklace
(Old fashioned but graceful)

Sapphire Badamcha Necklace with Diamond Polky and Gold Chain and pearls beads


Aqua beads, pearls beads with silver hook




Turquoise Necklace set with Diamond Polky and Pearl with Gold chain


Tourmaline Necklace set with Diamond Polky and Pearl with Gold Chain


Rubelite hearth shape, with kundan, emerald and diamond polky with gold chain

and emerald long beads



I love this antique piece
(of course the necklace ;p )



Tell me which one you like most? and share your fav jewellery with me :)

(This post is specified for girls only).

2 comments:

  1. "I love this antique piece
    (of course the necklace ;p )"
    - You definitely have a quirky way of joking :)

    My most favourite one is "mango shaped pearls with kundan"

    While on this topic of jewellery, check this Tanishq Ad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mango shaped necklace is really good. I couldn't find its earring.

    Thanx for Tanishq

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...