Friday, April 10, 2009

The Safguard Commando Action

My cousins and friends living abroad are available for chatting in the morning here in Pakistan. We arrange internet-get-together once or twice in a month. In one of such getherings, I was extremely busy on facebook and working on a presentaion side by side. My boss, then, was used to glue to his chair once sat and called us time by time. For two three times he called me for making some amendments in the presentation. As I was busy in socializing :D I threw some harsh looks at him which he took as I did not like to be called so frequently in his office. I returned to my seat and continued my 'urgent work' hehehe ;p . No fear of my boss as he never came to anyone's desk. So I was reading, chatting and smiling. Suddenly I heard at my back 'Have you gone through this pie chart?' And I was like........ehm....me......sir errr........' I forgot how to minimize the window and how to bring back the minimized presentation. Seeing me nervous, he turned to my monitor. And I immediately pushed the button of my CPU with the tip of my coatshoes. System went off. hahaha the kick was so powerful that my CPU fell in my boss' feet. And he was like; 'oh I am sorry. What happened? I am really very sorry. Are you alright.' I never understood why he got so embarrassed :D .

But do remember this safguard commando action :)

4 comments:

  1. Had to :)

    Welcome to my blog Tazeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely busy on facebook haha that's funny

    You can't be blamed here, facebook IS kinda addictive.

    This technique is quite effective now if I can just figure out how to use it on laptops ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well when you figure it out, do tell me :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...