Friday, March 28, 2008

I am fed up of being myself

Current Mood: Irritant :x

I am tired of being what I am. I dont know what happend to me? But I really feel restless. I think I am going through a deep depression but why is it so? I dont exactly know. And when you dont know the reason of your sickness, it made you more sick and that what I am.
I could not do my work properly. I dont even remember how many days before deadline of my project has been passed. It is more terrible when i cannot make mind to restart it knowing that I am going to trapped in a big trouble.

That is the proof how i make myself trapped in some thing. I was thinking that most of problem are self generated but I could negate the fact that people around me generously contributed to these and some how I myself welcomed them. Remainings lie in my fate.....ehhhhh.....I want to leave every thing and my oooold desire to leave for Makkah is getting more stronger. I wish i could go there for never coming back.

I am trying very very hard to save myself from disappointment through namaz, quarran-e-paak, hadith, family and friends' company ,etc etc etc. I think it is only Allah who can make me calm inshAllah and I am anxiously waiting for that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...