Monday, March 31, 2008

Flower Show at Jinnah Garden, Lahore

Current Mood: Feeling good :)

Last week, we U, T and me visited Flower Show at Jinnak Garden's Baradari in Lahore. It was a good event. Lahore's Governor visited the place. Many stalls from universities, colleges and flowers' nursuries were making the place beautiful. We visited the whole place and got exhusted the sun was at ful boom. But it was a fun out there.

The Quaid-e-Azam Library


That's the beautiful flowery gal........dancing I think...





Some people had the decore for wedding there. The follwoinf is for menhdi:

For Menhdi again and I liked it very much. We decided to sit there and have some pics. U was not ready for that but T managed to take her forcefully. In all this shor sharaba, the owner fo the decor came there, snubbed us :( and didn't let us to take any pic of sitting there. Anyhow see these emty sitted pics:
I titled this decor "Jhinga Lala Lu"
And it is a beautifull Paalki
Flowery Wind Chimes

No comments:

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...