Thursday, April 3, 2008

Intellegence vs Hard Work

Due to loadshedding, cable is used to go down and we have to watch Ptv. In a morning show of Ptv today, they had invited a female dermatologist. While giving the intro speech by the host, she, the doc, was the gold medolist since FSC. She was the topper in King Edward Medical college. The host asked her about the feed which she had taken to maintain her high grades and Doc replied that I was and I am a very hard working girl. And that there might be some thing extraordinary in my genes.

Here comes the point which I use to think on. Does hard working defeat the intellegence?
I did not try to get a quick answer to this question. I think by the time, I am getting too close to its answer or I might already be answered. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...