Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My obssession to ring doorbells

You might consider it childish but I love to enjoy some childish things even at this age :) .  Yes I love to ring others doorbells. If I recall, my this hobby started when I was a little gal :) . At the beginning my younger bro and I were used to do so. Our neighbors remained complaining about it. We were so famous for this activity in our locality.
I do remeber that I learnt bicycling very earlier. ‘A’ was a little baby and he did not have any company, so it was my duty to accompany him in every good and bad. It is also a fact that all bad things did happen due to me.  I dont know but he was a shy boy and I was his bold elder sis, I always had to protect him every where. It would be not wrong if I call myself ‘mai munda’ :D . And I do look like boys.

Anyways, I used to ride bicycle with A and went for long distant ’sair’. In this sair, we were used to ring others’ doorbells. We were obssessed about it. I dont know why.

My craze remain as it is even I started going to university. We all friends used to ring the doorbells in college residential area. I do remember once I put my finger on a doorbell of one of my professor and his pet dog started barking from the bushes. We got so scared that we run screaming :)
This hobby does not finish yet. So what if I joined the office, it doesn’t mean my nature should change as well. I do enjoy this hobby whenever I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...