Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A hypocrite or a double-faced man

Mr. Aitzaz Ahsan is a very learned lawyer, a great orator and an impressive activist. I really like his spontaneous and blunt way of talking. His stanch struggle shook the nation and created a soft corner in their hearts. His determination is truly remarkable.

His struggle is against the government who is not willing to restore the previous judiciary. He is strongly criticizing the government’s recent act of reappointing the judges of their own choice.
But “Zardari is still his leader and he would like to die instead of leaving the PPP”.

And “his commitment to the lawyers’ movement would continue till his last breath. He says that his struggle is against the government not against his party. As far as my knowledge is concerned, his own party is in power. Then with whom he is fighting against?

The contradiction of his views is confusing me. I am not convinced by any of his argument. I have no other choice except calling one of my favourite personality a ‘hypocrite and a double-faced man’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...