Monday, September 7, 2009

Ramzan Feelings

A strange type of feelings surrounds every thing in Ramzan. Feeling of being heard and feeling of being blessed, I think. I feel like every thing looks brighter than ever in Ramzan. Noor seems spread everywhere. I feel strange satisfaction in whatever I do in Ramzan. I am unable to explain this feeling in words. The words cannot delineate these feelings. I sense that Allah is closely observing me. Why don’t I feel this in all the months? Allah observes us all the time whatever we do, even whatever we think. I wish I feel same in all months of the year.

4 comments:

  1. Eidi time
    http://secondlease.wordpress.com/
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing considering you have over 20 posts in the "think logical" section of your site

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? :O I never noticed.

    BTW there is nothing logical in all these posts ha :D

    thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...