Monday, May 24, 2010

82'

I : I think P has solved the whole problem set. I am thinking of matching my answers with her.

She : Don't call her P. Call her baji (elder sis). You know she is older than you.

I : Hein :O .....how did you know this?

She : I checked her facebook account. She is older than us. Why don't you believe me?

I : No, it's not that I am not believing you. She doesn't seem older.

She : But she is.

I : Ok.

She : So call her baji. You dont know any thing about her. You know she was born in 82.

I : Dont tell me? I mean......... Really? :O

She : Gee haan. dekha hoi ho naa heraan!

I : SUre....82....you mean 82?

She : YES 82!

I : You know what.... I was also born in 82 :)

Haha....I wish I could capture those giggling moments in which she became speechless!

P.S.  If you are on Facebook, you are a public property.

2 comments:

  1. lol
    so did she start calling u baji too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....no because she looks elder than me :P *benefit*

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...