Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just a cranky brat..

These days are very tough. I am just tensed and kind of depressed without any reason. Don't understand why. This has to  happen one day. I thought I am mentally ready but I am not. not at all. The other things are just igniting it. The workload is killing me through. And then getting associated with some place and then leave it, is not a little thing. I tell you it's big time hard. Is it that easy to start a life again? But sitting at this stage, I am just being so paranoid for the uncertainties in my life. How much you want sometimes to know about the future before hand. How much you want sometimes that people understand you without saying even a single word. I know only I can understand myself. And I am the only best and close friend of myself, as always!

5 comments:

  1. awww...kia hoa, buddy? are you cming back?

    and no i havnt bcome an officer yet...merit list is expected this week, prolly tomorrow..pray for me k 100 k under under lie karun...

    miss u like anything :( bt m too tense to blog about anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. inshAllah you will be in top dear!! I will pray. akhir meray paas applications ka dheir laga hua hai.....

    Dont get too tense! Just leave it to Allah. You have given your best, agay Allah ju best chahay.
    Miss you too!! and I miss your blogposts more than you. So start writing something yar..... something interesting as ever....jjisay parh kar mai kuch der k liaye sab kuch bhool jaoon aur tum llikhtay hoye sab bhool jao :)....chalo shabash munh dho aur achay bachon ki terhan shuru ho jao :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your email address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Aqua....now i remember you....my email is rebellioncrap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...