Monday, July 18, 2011

USA, Facebook and Pets

USA seems to me like a big facebook, with happy faces and apparently no worries. They are crazy about Facebook and pets. Both capture major part of an average American's life. They love to talk about their pets in their day to day life as well as on Facebook. 90% of their status would be about their pets. Most of them would put their pets' pictures as their profile pictures. They would name human names to their pets. If you would visit any American family who has pet, and you would ask about their kids only and not about their pet, they would get a chance to hate you forever. Hence, they give same status to their pets and kids.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes i am putting the pictures of pets also as my profile picture in my facebook account.

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...