Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scattered pieces

These days, I am in mood of reading. So I read alot. I read whatever available, from Meggi noodles ' packet to columns, blogs, newspaper, books, and what else. Khair these were few scattered pieces among many I read. My habit is to re-read what I enjoy reading at the first place. So publishing these few blogs and columns here will save my purpose forever. How clever I am.

If I would ever write any thing on this topic, my writing would be similar as Bina's. 

A lighthearted piece but is focusing on very serious issue. It reminds me of my friend who told me how much she wanted to hug his husband at the Lahore Airport when he returned from abroad after long 3 years. The poor girl was all teary on her helplessness. 

- Has Hindi become our nation language? by Khalid Amir Khan Gandpur
I am seriously worried about our national language and heavily inclination of young kids towards Hindi. When my nieces and nephews jokingly prefer using Hindi words in their discussion and show poor performance when it comes to read their Urdu lessons, it seriously hurts me. They are not responsible for that, but we are of course. 

- Two posts of Jahanzaib Haque are truly enjoyable; Shame on me for Championing Veena Malik and Maya Khan, apology not accepted.

-How can forget this You poor, oppressed Hijabi! but Zainab Khwaja. 

PS: would be updating it later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...