Monday, September 24, 2012

Permission denied

Wth is going on? Seriously what has happened to everyone? I tried to access the blogs I used to read just 2 or 3 years back and one consistent message I am getting is "Permission Denied". Why everyone has put their blogs on reader-invited mode? Or is it only for me? :( . I didn't have anything to do so thought of checking others blogs and got my big face back. Is it new fashion in the town? or People are talking about secrets of their lives so secretly on internet? Damn it, I so wanted to know about few bloggers, what's going on in their lives, how is life dealing with them, etc, but access denied. Anyway it's their choice to put their blogs in the way they want to. Who am I to tell them if they so want to hide their info then why did they create a blog in the first place as a public blog. Fine!!! Let it pass too. And thanks for those ika duka bloggers whose blogs are still open for all, specially for silent readers like myself. 

1 comment:

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...