Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14, 2014

So I was thinking about various types of people we meet day to day. We enjoy few people's company, some we don't. Few people like specific person and all they do is to make that person feel special. You would immediately come to know whom they like and whom they don't.

Some people like to be around specific class of people. They don't like to go beyond that class. 

On the other hand, some people belong to special category. This Special Category makes everyone feel special, regardless of their own liking or disliking and regardless of their classes.  This category is very rare. I remember only four or perhaps three of such kind of people in my whole life.I don't think they have the dual personalities. I think these people have control over their feelings and don't believe in breaking others' hearts just because others do not belong to their taste or class.

Then there are these people who dislike some people and think that it's their right to let others know that they hate them. Whatever the category you fall in, if you can't show your liking for someone, at least you should not show your disliking and hatred for them. I should also try to upgrade myself to some good category.

When you stay at home and have nothing to do except lying in the bed, you start thinking useless. Anyhow, I feel much better now Alhamdulillah. Ribs are bit fine. Arm started working. Chest ...hmmm.... would be fine inshAllah. Stiffness in neck and head would take sometime. But I am alive and this is a sheer blessing of Allah SWT ! Thank you Allah mian g. I love you loads !!!

2 comments:

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...