Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let me cry please!

I am fully trapped and over burdened in these days. I could not understand to which task I should give more preference. Article on Trade Deficit of Pakistan is important and urgent according to Director as it should be published on website until 1st November. The Open Day Program needs my complete attention and focuss and emergent preference according to the Chairperson (bad demag aurat). Analysis of Investment Policy of Pakistan is a crucial project and it's a matter of my survival in this Org according to K (She's right). GS would complain agains me to the President, if he does not get the minutes of Cottage Industry by today. J has prepared such poor poor minutes. His anrezi is damd bad even than mine. SMEDA and TDAP need their letter before their next breath.

Trapped, trapped, fully trapped :(

1 comment:

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...