Friday, November 14, 2008

I remained embarrassed the whole day :/

I swear that's not only my fault. He and Chairperson were also responsible.
Ok now the story. As I have mentioned before that I am organizing a Program on business support services. In this regard, I contacted Care International Org asking them for their participation. I tried my best to trace the resource person but couldn't. They told me that they would contact further. But did not contact me so I thought they are not interested. That's not my habit to beg others for participation. Chairperson can force them but I couldn't. I closed their chapter at my end.

now the chairperson constantly remained in contact with that resource person and insisted him to attend the event without my knowledge.

Anyhow, she has rescheduled the date of the program to first week of November. I informed all the interested participants. I had plan to extend a general invitation to all others. yes yes I informed the interested ones and i did not inform HIM. Chairperson did not inform him too. And he the stupid man came all the way from Islamabad to attend the event on previous date. He came to me and asked pleasantly' what's the program'? I was like what? which one? where? I took him to the separate meeting room and briefed him about the recent situation. In a separate room as if he wanted to shout at me, no body can hear. I was really ambarrassed and appologized more than ten times. He was also ambarrassed as he should confirm before leaving his place. He called chairperson in my presence. He was looking at me like he wanted me to leave him alone but I did not. I know if I whould have left him he would have surely complained against me. I kept a strict eye on him thats why he had to talk to her carefully.

For most of the time, I do not give much time to my visitors. But I gave him more than an hour. He told me that he was in Kabul and now their org is in process to start a program regarding development of women entrepreneurs with the coordination of USAID. He was called USAID as USA id while we call it US Aid. Dont know what's the real word but one is the same thing.
I toldhim how much I know about women entrepreneurs and how much I am eager to promote them.......hahahaha.......yea I am becoming little clever na. He seemed very impressed with my emotional speaches and I acted fully to be an emotional pie. ;p

I showed him our whole office from basement to 4rth floor. He was quite impressed. He left after an hour with taking my promise that I would help him whatever he needs in launching his program. I will :)

Whatever's fault it is, I was emabarrassed and my attitude towards him was like compensation my others fault. That's not my fault. He should confirm the program before coming to lahore. bughtay ab by air ticket ka kharcha. And she, the chairperson, why didn't she told him about the new date if whe really wanted him to be here at the Event? She and He are both responsible. I am absolutely innocent.

T and u were kidding me that he would have killed you if were a male. So thank you God for making girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...