Friday, November 14, 2008

The Second Day-November 5, 2008

Next day was also good. In the first session, attendance of participants was quite good but it came down in the second session. All remaining presentations were made on second day. Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP), ARY Global Gallery Dubai, SME Bank and Business Support Fund (BSF). All presenters were good. But they were complaining about attendance. It seems that I was the only responsible for this shortfall in participants. had ho gai mai kiya baandh leti logun ko chairs k saath. banda khus aisa interest paida karta presentation mai logu k log ja hi naa saktay sab mera kasoor hai

Anyways, I tried hard to nicely manage the last day as well. And you know what Madam Chairperson called me and emraced me and said; "well done beta". :o surprise no shocked. All the time she remained against my working style now; "Both days were excellently managed" she proceeded and I was about to faint. I tell you she was impressed by me :) apna asar hi aisa hai
She told me that she had made a blunder yesterday's inaugural ceremony as she did not invite the Chief Guest, who was Director of TDAP, for the speech and she announced Vote of Thank right after VP's speech ......ahahaha.....I laughed alot. I told her that I was thinking at that time that he was not ready for the speech. Thank God I did not make this blunder.

Anyhow, that was the last project of this year and mashaAllah it happened to a success for me. Thank you Allah Ta'ala ge ....love you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...