Friday, December 5, 2008

Mind it! I am Prime Minister's sister

"I am the sister of PM of Pakistan and I share some authority with him which is actually meant for sharing my dear bro's burden of handling a big country".
I am sure with this thought, Mrs Nargis Makhdoom have printed her letterheads which states "Sister of the Prime Minister and wife of the Additional Secretary of National Assembly". She is sympathetic enough to write a letter to HEC favouring one of its employees.
I have no right to point out the poor english of this letter as I am not beyond. But I am speechless on the creativity of this lady and her team as they did come with this excellent idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...