Friday, December 5, 2008

Some of My B' Day Memories

Although it's too much late but actually I forgot to post something regarding my B day 5 months back. So here are some moments to share!

-Self sponsored B'Day Party
I was surprised to receive so many wishes as everyone at office did remember my birthday. I was forced to throw a party. That was mean they should contribute (chanda) in my party. Anyhow I had to sponsored my own surprised B Day Party :(

Not two, three cakes were brought. Chocolate fudge cakes which I did not like :/


-My Special B day cards:

My little niece prepared these beautiful cards. I love you my fairy :)




-Special B'Day sms received at 1200 am


"This is the Birthday Greetings to the person which is one of those persons who always supported me in my all good and bad. Thank you very much my lovely sis. May you live as long as Bharghat tree. Ameen".

My janu brother, that's for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...