Monday, July 6, 2009

Preoccupied

Oh God there are so many things to do till the weekend. I cannot concentrate on anything. The office projects, the tests, the paper work, the work at home (yes i have to perform some duties at home too), etc etc. There is a looooong list of things to do. I need to organize each and ever thing. And I am really very thankful to all of those who are literally helping me and encouraging me to accomplish every thing. And thanks to my advisors also :P . Oh my birthday is also due in the end of this week. I would have to postpone the party till the next week and have to wait for the gifts. ahhhh it's tough though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...