Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just an ordinary day......

-Studied the whole night,
-slept for two hours only,
-went to university,
-attended two lo0o0ong classes,
-returned to dorm,
-about to have my lunch,
-cell screamed "Papa calling",
-he wished me good luck for the exam, asked few other things, his voice became heavy and he finally handed over the receiver to mother.....
-I cried for two hours,
-then got up forcefully,
-got ready for uni again, caught the shuttle which was about to leave....lunch forget it!
-reached uni and had the first ever exam of my HIGHER STUDIES in US!
-and B*A*N*G*..

A day finished with ever rising worries and tensions!!!

P.S. I wonder why these tensions have always a new upward shifting convexed to origin curve? and why they always have the tendency to be multiplied by another downward sloping variable? what the hell i am talking about!!!

Sleep baby sleep!

8 comments:

  1. Guys! pray for my next exam please now :( !!!!

    A fan: thanks :|

    ***there should be some Girl's Day also for girls like me :P ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. :)
    maybe we should have a dedicated Sophie day for girls like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok deal!
    you pray for me i'll pray for you,done?

    nah, even if you dont pray for me i am gonna pray for you :)

    infact, i just did..

    ps: tension nahi laini, uncle bhi tumhari awaz tense sun k pareshan hoey hon gay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fan: hehe....My Memorial Day :P

    Pinky: nahi mai tense nahi.....mai tu bahadur bacha hoon :(

    teray papers kesay ho rahay hein? bas InshaAllah Commissioner ki kursi zaida door nahi hai :) .....aur agar us nay naa chhori kursi tu dont worry hum uthawa lein gay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol kis ko uthwayain gay? kursi ko ya commissioner ko? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. kursi ko jab us par commissioner ho :P

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...