Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yes I am alive!

Life is running like a bullet these days (err  I always have a same ghissa pitta dialogue for each of my post. yeah i am a boring fellow. Go somewhere else. Or I should suggest which blog you should visit? :| ). There are so many things I want to blog about but I think I wont be able to do so. One day I will myself become a problem while solving these numerous problem sets :( . There are so many things I want to share with you people. I think I will have to find time by hook or by crook. Blog is for me a  Self Talk and I need it more than any other time.
Two important things happened these days; like my friend; a fan finally got the entry in Booth. I will be meeting her in Fall. yuppyyyy I am very excited..... about the Baskin-Robbins ice cream which she has already offered me :) .

And I finally ended up today with taking a good exam. I had two really bad ones :( . Thank God i am kind of coming back to studies.

Like you, I also receive tons of forwarded emails. I usually do not read such emails fully. But an email in which the personalities of the persons with specific dates of birth were described, grabbed my attention. It says following about me:

Always up to some sort of a mischief! The mischievous gleam in your eyes is what makes you so cute and attractive to everyone. You are an extremely fun-to-be-with kind of person. No wonder people seek for your company and look forward to include you for all get-together' s. However, you are sensitive which is a drawback. People need to select their words while talking to you. If someone tries to fiddle around and play with words while dealing with you, it is enough to invite your wrath. God bless the person then!

This small paragraph describes my whole personality. O God!! I dont know who are those people creating such emails but this is so true at least for me. I checked many of my friends', more or less their personality descriptions were correct. 

P.s.  I ve  already  explained many times that I like euphoria . Do anyone has any problem with that?

6 comments:

  1. have i ever invited your er "wrath"? :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are finally settling down, thats so nice to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Leena! kind of :)

    I actually try to accept soon what usually happens to me and proceed further (mai tu mujassma hoon khoobiyun ka :D )

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...