Sunday, August 11, 2013

Eid Mubarik People :)

Happy Eid to all here and there.


Eid went good alhamdulillah. First day was boring but the second day had the real drama. Souls of my great-grandfather (DSP Police) and grandfather (DSP police as well) would have been very pleased with me today as I caught a disguised thief (our household maid) with a tactfully made up plan. Man! i inherited the genes of investigating people, I swear. Though i am a fan of Indiana Jones but genes are genes. Tell you, I am too smart. I am proud to be me ;-) ............ She admitted her crime and begged for her life as I called police (a fake call hehehe) to arrest her. Her mother came in, started crying loudly and glued to my mother's feet in apology. There was alot of drama. My acting was award winning. It horrified the poor souls. I am perfect for Startplus dramas honestly. To cut short, they ve returned some of the money and some they ve promised to return later which I know they would never. But after their irritating cries and begging i had leave them. But I am happy that at least the thief has identified. That's enough for them. So it's a feather in my cap which i am showing off with all guests coming in for Eid :)

Happy Eid !!!!

P.S. After terrible mehndi designs on each eid, I made a really beautiful design on my mother's hand this year. I also surprised how i did manage it. But again i am proud to be me :D


7 comments:

  1. How exactly did you catch them?

    Good that you had an exciting day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eid Mubarak to you too, and yes share your story in detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you naughty naughty lady :P chora kiyun? i hope they didnt get anything too valuable ...at my in-laws the maid stole the diamond ring ... shukar hay after few hours she surrendered and gave it back.

    thats a gorgeous pic btw .. and its been so long but still eid mubarak :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys it's a looong story and I dont have energy to write right now. May be some other time...

    Asma: she took a pair of gold earrings.... damn

    Thanks and belated greetings people !

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey yumna ... how are you? where have been?

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...