Sunday, December 9, 2012

Beauty Tip # 10987

As I have done with learning makeup, now I have started searching and collecting beauty tips which should focus on preserving and enhancing your natural beauty. I thought I should share these tips. This blog is actually my diary so posting these tips here will be handy for me to use in future.

Get Rid Of Black Heads In 5 Minutes:


  • -Half lemon and 3-4 drops of honey. Rub the lemon on your face, emphasize the black head prone areas like nose, chin etc.
  • -Leave the lemon and honey mixture on your face for 5 minutes, then wash it with cold water. 
  • -You will see the results immediately. Additionally, lemon juice will also fade other marks/spots on the face and honey will moisturize.
  • -Really can feel/see the difference.
Grow your eyelashes:


  • -Wash an old mascara or nail polish container, 
  • -Fill with 1/4 of the container with castor oil, 
  • - 1/2 vitamin E oil, 1/4 aloe vera gel. 
  • -Mix together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes every night before bed. 
  • -Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. 
  • -Vitamin E accelerates length. After one month, you will notice stronger, longer, more beautiful eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...