Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Feeling terrible

I do't know what type of days these are. When one things goes wrong, every thing follows it. When you are going through the bad times, all bad news are searching for you, whether these are about you or about the people you are associated with. My very close friend's father is in hospital and is unconscious from last three days. She is out of the county for her PhD. This is making me really very upset. I can understand what she would be feeling right now and that makes me feeling so terrible and sad. I dont know how to respond to her emails and what to say in return, how to console her. She cant come right now and that's not only killing her, but me as well. Uncle is a very lively person. I always saw him welcoming me and  laughing on our stupid jokes. He has been suffering from liver cancer which is at its last stage. Seeing a cheerful person on machines is unbearable. May Allah give him healthy life. It's of course not a big deal for Him. And may Allah give strength to my dear friend and create an opportunity that she can return for a short time and spend few moments with her family in this time of distress.

I hear parents saying that parents cannot see their children in a suffering. To this, I would say that it's killing for children as well to see their ever loving parents suffering in a terrible situation like this.  I remember how my mother's illness used to kill me every day. Millions of thanks to Allah Almighty that He has blessed her with health. But how I can forget those moments. That's why whenever I hear about anyone's parents in the same situation, it makes me all teary. Prayers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's father, Sophi. I pray that Allah grant him swift recovery and ease his pain. And may Allah provide a way for your friend to be able to visit her father soon. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big Ameen to your prayers Nadia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Allah help you and your friend. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a difficult time .. May Allah bless him with quickest recovery and complete shifa Inshah Allah

    And may Allah make it all bearable and easy for all the ones suffering .. nothing is difficult for Allah

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...