Thursday, December 6, 2012

Makeup tips for me

Remember I was so enthusiastic to learning makeup but I did not write anything about it. You know why? because of this!

So I met this girl who was daughter of my father's friend. She was very nice and friendly. Their family lives in Dearborn, Michigan and I spent my winter break with them. So this cheerful girl used to work part time at a saloon there. Since then, I have been asking her questions about my makeup off and on. Once she did my makeup and advised me following that actually made me lazy to learn doing makeup:

>Your facial features are very prominent. Never ever apply heavy makeup on your face. It would make you look older ( :-o ) 

>Whatever you apply on your whole face, always always go for lightest lipstick shade. And she recommended me Victoria's Secret 's lip gloss of No. 10. 

>Do not ever try to apply eye liner (no please I just bought the expensive L'Oreal eyeliner). You have little hooded eyes and would become more hooded as you grow older, eyeliner would make you look over loaded. Only a good makeup artist can apply eyeliner on your eyes. You should avoid it (Now I realized why I looked sleepy and overloaded in my old photos on weddings). 

>As you have hooded eyes, you should always apply highlighter under your eyebrows.

>Apply a darker shade from the middle to the outer end of your eyes. Avoid rang barangay (colorful) eye shadows. You look more sophisticated with one shade.

>Mascara is good for you. Apply it excessively. It would make your eye lashes more longer and eye-catching. 

>Apply a lighter blush under your cheek bones and on chin. That's all.

>Tie your hair loosely and leave few bangs on your face. Will give you a soft and slim look (and she cut my bangs for the first time in my life and yes I allowed her).

That's all for my makeup!

Whenever I recall these tips, I feel more lazy. I like the kind of makeup that makes you look what you are, not to make you an entirely new person. I laugh when people compliments ladies after makeup; "Wow you are looking beautiful. Pehchani nahi ja rahi bilkul". hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...