Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Day Special

First of all, I would like to share my views regarding celebrating Valentine Day. I think that this is a useless practice to stupidly celebrate a specific day as a love day. People waste their precious money on buying chocolates, perfumes and flowers, which are purposely held more expensive on valentine day. Girls and boys look more stupid wearing red color. Public parks and other spots remain packed the whole day. Everyone is caught smiling and laughing without any reasons, damned. People do not celebrate any religious fiesta with this enthusiasm. Damn what the hell it is? All rubbish, all crap, and my views would remain same until and unless some one asks me for valentine. Hehehe…..how cheap I am :D

Today was same ordinary day at least for me. I heard some of my shokhay and ochhay colleagues wishing each other. Most of them were wearing red ties and one was even in red shirt. It was the height of stupidity.

My neighboring section has an intern these days. (Although B got furious when I wished her “Mubarik ho tumharay intern hua hai” hahahaha she was about to shoot me). Anyhow that intern (I don’t know his name) was asking B few days back:
Him: Madam from where we can get earrings.
B: what?
Him: I mean earrings……(he murmured some thing).
B: what are you saying? (Her loud voice left him more confused)
Him: Madam woh……I mean…….ye earrings kiya hutay hein?
(She threw such a glance like she was going to slap him on his meek knowledge).
B: ju ears mai pehantay hein unko earings kehtay hein (she chewed each word).

He looked B unbelievingly and then slapped himself on his head. He got so much embarrassed that he sat for more than an hour in bowing position.

B was on leave. And others of her section were in a meeting. My telephone set had some problem, not working properly. I went to B’s section for making two or three immediate calls. My eagled eyes saw a big bag which was put left side of the desk. It was not like of closed bag. I did not try to investigate. It was itself inviting me openly to search what’s in it. Ok that’s bad to see others’ personal stuff but it was all opened like khuli ketab. I just saw a little white teddy bear, a pack of chocolate, something in envelope and a red wrapping paper. I did not see any other thing except these few. The confused internee was going to celebrate his valentine day. Almost all staff members are married and they teased him a lot when he tried to slip quietly. So gee best of luck to him. I hope her valentine would have liked the earrings.

Of course this is for me:

4 comments:

  1. check karay na tujhay koi... khud to taliban ho.. doosron ko bhi na mananay daina. paindu

    mein teri burayan ker raha tha pinky ko.. http://jinkibachi.wordpress.com/2009/02/13/distant-descendants-of-hitler/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aj bhi aiya hua hai dil kar raha hai daant tor dun us kay ju baar baar nikal rahay hein aur cell utha kar bahir pheik dun har waqt msg hutay hein........

    aap ye naa smajhein k i m in some kind of complex mai tu wasting of precious time and money k khelaf hun aur koi baat nai hai :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yar ish, is phappay kutni ki harkatain check ki hain...idhar ki udhar aur udhar ki idhar :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. inhi gandi adatun ki waja se issay koi pasand nai karta

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...