Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When you have a bad day

Yesterday was my badest day. It started showing itself since morning.

I lost my attendance card. I remained searching it the whole day but couldn’t find it yet.

Then an issue was raised that I did not tell R about the latest internal office memo. She was on leave when I received it with my bloody signature. Sign karnay ki kasoorwar ho gay mai tu. I put the memo in front of her two days back, she was supposed to read it and act accordingly but she didn’t. That was absolutely not my fault. Anyhow I don’t know what explanation she had made for this specific issue as she had many serious issues in her plate except this one.

Yesterday was my turn for lunch and I forgot it at home. After severe curses, Muni and Ta decided to go to Pizz Hut. We took the rickshaw at 1:00 pm and started towards nearest Pizza Hut. We did not know who the hell had told the rickshaw wala that we were on looong leave. He drove very slowly and stopped for CNG fill in, damn it. I was about to advise him for rickshaw wash also. We reached there at 1:30 pm and the distance was just of 10 min. It took few time for giving and serving our order. Anyhow it was served after 20 min after my passionate requests as ‘waiter bhai la do plz ab’. Khair pizza was really yummy. We were supposed to return at 2:00 pm but it was already 2. Muni said that we should halal our expensive pizza and suggested to inform the office that we were stuck in traffic. Ta did it and I also informed my section also.

We returned at 2:30 pm singing beautiful songs. Bryan Hunt had the meeting with our President yesterday. His convoy was coming out of the office gate when we reached there. We walked slowly towards the building suddenly I saw some suspicious people standing in parking:
I: ye President president sa nai lagta?
Ta: :Lagta nai ye hai hi President (she announced and hid behind the plants).
Muni: haye haye isko kiya tatleef hai abhi tak bahir khara hai
I: mai tu bahir ja rahi hoon itna badtameez sa hai aiwein hi sab k samnay class ho jaye (I went out of the gate).
Muni: Lets go in from the back gate.
I: I beg you God back gate hula ho
We reached the back gate and guards told us with a big smile that the gate was locked long time ago. We checked the basement gate which was also locked.
Ta: manhoos yehi agar tu khana le ati
I: tu mat khati aaj khana mar tu na jati
Muni: oho larna band karo ab kiya karein ye socho sab log dekh rahay hein
I: manhoos ander kiyun nai jatay ye log auratein hoti hein na guests ko see off kar k darwazay par hi batein karti rehti hein wohi haak hai inka bhi
Ta: haye Allah mijhay tu itnay kaam hein aaj (We were trying to hide behind the billboard)
I: chalo main gate se hi chaltay hein dil kara kar lo aur dheet ho jao
Muni: koi hassay mat ab
Ta :ok
We reached near building. I saw the President without moving my neck. Muni was few steps ahead of us. Ta was trying to hide at my right side while President was at my left side. I walked in confidently. When we reached near President, he called loudly ‘Kashif’.
Ta: President nay awaz di hai (I did not stop)
I: tu kashif hai kiya
Ta: mijhay laga mijhay bulaya hai (She reduced her speed)
I: khabardar ju ruki

When we reached in the list I got consciousness:
I: haye Allah kashif sab bhi thay ab tu explanation orders pohanchay hi pohanchay

Ta: jab hum kabhi saal mai aik dafa late ho jaein tu ye humaray sath hi kiyun huta hai unko koi nai poochta ju roz late atay hein
I: aur jao gulcharray uranay
Muni: aur tu aur bhool kar aa khana ghar

We spent the remaining day in extreme tension. Dheet bhi nai hua jaa raha tha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...