Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Private and confidential self talk (Note: No one is allowed to read or comment here).

It was the hardest thing for me when I decided that I would not share it with any of my friends. I am a type of person who remains in her shell. I have set boundaries around me and no one even from my friends and family are allowed to cross them. But some times you find it difficult to protect your boundaries. Sometimes in your life, you meet few people who are more determined to break your shell against your all efforts of protecting it. Sometimes, these people get able to find out the gap in your life and they try their best to fill in it.

Be clear, this is your life. No one is allowed to interfere it. They are responsible for whatever they are doing, you are not. You have nothing to do with them. Just consider yourself naa teen mai teraan mai. And give them a damn if they try to drag you in any case. Just take it as another experience of your life and get some lesson from it. Don’t be so serious.

Listen! you had already faced worse situation than such kind of dilemmas and Allah knows how many dilemmas are still waiting for you. Everyone has to face his own fate. And you should ready to face whatever lies in your account, but with patience, courage and determination. My nani calls me ‘fighter’. Yes I am the fighter and I will prove that I am a real passionate fighter. I will not let myself down at any cost. This is an unconditional agreement for the survival of my ego and self-respect. Concentrate on your own life. You have many unaccomplished things to do. Let’s finish them.

This is unnatural for me to remain serious for such a long time. So no more sad post. I am going to start a new chapter of my life with all new spirit.

2 comments:

  1. shabash mera bacha.. I cant comment because I am not allowed to. waisay hay to tu bhi bhaut budtmiz. hain na?

    ReplyDelete
  2. issi liaye tu budtamiz dost hi miltay hein :D
    and thanx to you also. You have borne my bakwas

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...