Friday, January 8, 2010

Difficult time!

My parents had been trying to prepare me for the current situation. I thought I was ready enough to face it if my family supports me, but now when I am in it, I feel it extremely difficult to face. I have also put my family in a difficult situation. They are tired of answering people's rang barangay questions.

My parents have disclosed to the whole family and friends that I am going abroad for studies. What type of reaction you may expect from the whole family? "Abroad :O ...haw she's going alone".

Some, in fact two or three families congratulated. But all of my father's friends congratulated him warmly. One even came to our home with sweets. I love him. We literally had good time with him in our childhood. He was so excited like my father and gave his wishes. Relatives living abroad called my parents and told them how much big this news is. My two cousins only, one sis and one bro, sent their wishes. But no one from my real aunties and uncles congratulated us except one of my uncles. My dadi didn't approve my father's decision. And many have told my parents that they would have to repent on this decision (God forbidden). It hurt me, hurt me alot.

My father has asked me to visit my dadi's home where most of my uncles live in. I am going to visit there today. I dont know what reception I would receive but I would have to bear it all. My father wants me to listen everyone patiently and to say everyone good bye even if they dont want to see my face. Let's see what would happen today!

2 comments:

  1. Let everybody say what they want to!
    those who don't care about you, you should not care about them...!

    I know its easy to say, diffi to do, but keep repeating that to yourself, it will help....!

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...