Friday, January 15, 2010

There's many a slip between cup and lip!

It was a rumour just few days back but now it has come out to be a reality. Yes it has happened to me. You can tell people around you that it's no more a rumour. It is happening.

Precisely, I am informed by my sponsoring body that my case is still in process and could not yet get the clearance from the Security Department. And do you know why? Because my Surname is Khan. Additionally, my father's middle name is Ullah which is also suspecious for them. They have serious security concerns about me.

My sponsoring body and their Mission in Pak have tried to make me understand what their system is and what the problem is. But all seems their excuses or consolations.

My classes are going to start on Jan 25. My flight was on Jan 19. I have received the ticket but all is useless. This would be second time that my flight is going to delay.

I wish i could have any friend available at this time of the night. Do I want to cry? But what would I get through it. Everyone is already upset at home due to me. Stop these tears you silly darn!!! STOPPPP!!

I dont know what's next. But I will have to face what has written for me. Is it really happening to me?

8 comments:

  1. hey Sophie.......!
    Cheer up man,
    everything would be fine......!
    don't you worry Yar..!

    DON'T GET BUSTED...!
    ADVOCATE YOURSELF..., everything would be fine, let the things take their shape, you would not miss your classes, nor would any real problem occur...!
    I am praying for you, just believe yourself yar....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok don't you worry....!


    you can cry a bit, but don't tense yourself, like I understand one gets frustrated and yeah a little worried too..!
    but calm yourself ok.....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at the bright side mate, you can also produce a film, My name is khan :D

    ok that was lame but dont worry, just pray to God, everything will work out smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are just minor glitches. You shouldn't take these things seriously, eventhough it might be slightly frustrating.

    Btw, have you contacted your University? Make sure to keep them in loop if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks alot Yamna! I need prayers :) and I cried more than 'a bit' :D

    Pinky: Namoona piece hai tu Allah Mian ka :)

    a fan: These minor glitches are taking me over. Yes my sponsoring body is in contact with the University. Apparently they allow late students to enter. But the question is How much late.

    I am still shocked to hear the reason from the embassy guy.....koi gali bhi yaad nai aa rahi is waqt except Kameena!!!

    All other girls are flying tonight except ME :( . I am tired of receiving their condolence type calls :((( Damn it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kuch scene bna.........?
    yar pareshan nhi hona ok..........!

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...