Friday, January 16, 2009

I have cooked some Resolutions for 2009 just for fashion

I never did any type of planning for any of the years of my life. I always jump in things without giving a second thought. But now I feel like doing some resolution thing for 2009. Not because I could not manage things without planning (I am surely a great Manager) but simply because this resolution thing is in fashion and I am thinking of following fashion this year (one of my resolutions).

-Laugh and make others laugh would be my motto.

-I will donate my endeared and personal stuff to poor people. It might help easing some of their difficulties. If you think that I am going to completely change my wardrobe, then you are wrong. My intentions are noble. My shoes and bags would also help them frther.

-I would help people in becoming less Grumpy like me.

-I need more fat. I love my jutti looks.

-I will try not being deceived by my brother. He always pulls me in things which cost me heavily in financial terms.

-I will convince myself for wearing glasses (I hate glasses).

-I will read as much as I can.

-I will inshaAllah start my M Phil this year if they give me admission.

-I will visit S baji in Islamabad. She is much annoyed with me.

-I will try to respond all the sms’ and emails of my friends and relatives.

-I will practice cooking. koi nai khata naa sahi but I will.

-I will enjoy each and every bit of my loveable life.

-I will try to be a punctual blogger.

Note: These resolutions are flexible and could be change as per my mood, resources, priorities and other circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...