Friday, January 23, 2009

Obama in, Bush out!

So new US President is in the White House with just a change of color. I didn’t find any thing noticeable in the inaugural ceremony except:

-I got impressed by the management of such a huge huge crowd.
-Michelle’s olive green gloves were looking very cool.
-Both gals were smartly dressed. It seemed so natural and cute when one of them started taking pics of her father.
- It seemed that an iron ore had been reacted in Obama’s neck while he was walking through the corridor.
-Obama stumbled while taking oath.
-Bush was looking tired after facing shoes.
-Obama got an excellent Speech Writing Team and also blessed with excellent speech delivery style.
-He did not say even a single word for Gaza which was very unfortunate.
-I did not like Joe Biden’s hairstyle. His wife as looking as lazy as Lara Bush.
-I missed Sarah Palin.
-I wished to pull Dick Chini’s wheel chair from the top of the stairs.

Obama’s silence towards Israeli strike made me disappointed. He seems to me like an old wine in a new bottle. There would be a sure 'CHANGE' inside America but nothing gonna change in the outside world. America’s brutal strategies would remain same with a slight touch of new face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...