Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sri Lankans! We are sorry.

The day was started with very sad and heartbreaking news that some terrorists attacked the Sri Lankan team with automatic weapons, rocket launcher and hand grenades. It is learnt that some players got injured too. I can tell you how much I remained disturbed the whole day. I couldn’t even take my lunch, remained praying to Allah that the injured players would survive.

I myself feel embarrassed on this incident. Sri Lankan cricket team is the only team who took the chance to come in Pakistan. Everyone had refused to come over there. But they came second time also to play with us. Cricket lovers were very happy. But unfortunately, some terrorists have destroyed already damaged image of Pakistan.

Sri Lankans! We are very sorry and embarrassed on what have happened today. I know the word sorry cannot cure the terror and pain which you people have faced today. But think that the wound which we have gotten is more severe and deep and it could hardly be filled. I think we have lost every thing in this incident.

May Allah bless you and make things be right in Pakistan too. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...