Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can be a danger for my boss :P

Tell you some thing....

shsshhhhhh......

first promise me you wont share it with anyone...

no no it's a secret. you ve to gimme a promise first...an honest one.......

i haven't told it anyone. promise?

okhayie. but plz keep in mind that my boss' life is on stake. This secret should never be disclosed. He may die of heart attack if  he ever know what i have done with him. If this secret discloses, you ll be the murderer of my boss. Understand?

promise naa? okay okay fine. dont be annoyed....

Actually I needed a very detailed recommendation from my Boss immediately. I told him and briefed him what aspects the letter should cover. As usual, he showed me a boring art film with his free ki smile that his recommended students always get selected and blah blah blah. I seriously didn't hear with attention what speech he made. I offered him my services for drafting the letter but he refused it at once (egoist). khair he assured me that he ll provide me the letter yesterday. That yesterday couldn't come. He kept on excusing this and that. Once he told that he had prepared it but forgot at home. He asked me to txt him at night for reminding him as the letter was in his laptop at home. I did. And I was quite sure that he would definitely bring it next day.

Next day, i went to his office and asked for the letter. Again free ki looong smile (I think his whole batisi comes out when he smiles) and said 'oh dont worry I write it now. It would take few minutes'. means he was lying the whole week. damn......I hated him that time but i didn't say any thing. He started writing the letter and I starting reading the newspaper. Against my own laid rules, I had to sit there for all that time because i knew he would start doing any thing else if i ll leave. People were coming in and out giving me strange looks. I didn't bother. I needed the letter badly. I kept on telling him what things they have demanded to be mentioned in the letter. And he also told me that he was leaving for ISB today for few days. Khair he wrote the letter, signed it and handed me over. I left his office graciously.

When I read that letter later, oh God ...........bossy should be thankful to Allah that he was not there werna pata nai mai kiya kar leti. It was such a dumb recommendation letter and I wondered how his students and employees got the admission.

My way to home, i kept on thinking the ways to handle the situation now because i didn'te have a single day to delay it.And I got the string.

Next day, I wrote a letter by myself, the excellent one, scanned the signature of boss, pasted it on the letter and took the printout on letterhead.  Then scanned the letter and sent it to the concerned people. Simple! :) :D :P

It remained simple until i remembered that they had contacted my teacher once whose letter of recommendation was also in my file. They'll definitely contact him. It would not be a problem because I know boss ll handle em well akhir he is earning for his boring talks. But the problem may arise if they email him with the attachment of the my prepared letter. But not to worry. I ll take his signature on this letter also. he wont have any objection.

But I was thinking what the reaction of my Bos if he ever knows what i have done. haha ......ohoo that's not big deal. The letter is about ME. I didn't misuse his signature. For the first time his sign has been used for a good purpose and of course:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...