Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Apology

First of all, I am really very sorry for this complete change but it was all accidental. I was updating my pathetic blog yesterday when all data was crashed, even some info in profile.

The reason of updating the blog was mainly the monotony which was prevailing around and :



So decided to update things. But I dont know what had happened during the updating process as most of the data was completely collapsed. I tried alot to retrived my lables, gadgets, links and all other data but all in vain. I spent half of my night on it :( .

Last night, I even thought of deleting this blog in disappointment but I am not a quitter :) . So as an enthusiastic fighter, I jumped into the battle field again (Gladiator, my fav). Then I searched out this template and uploaded it with a lil bit change (sorry to the designer. but you know whoever you are i love you for creating such a cool and soothing template).

And to the guys whose blogs are put on this blog, I ve to google your blogs literally because some of the comments were also crashed :( . See my sincere affection and love for all of you :)

So finally the new template with the new user name (which was also accidental). I hope this template would not betray me and would stay with me for some time (change is permanent) and I am going to be a regular blogger from now.


So happy blogging :)

3 comments:

  1. good to know the story behind the change ;)

    btw, the photo is very apt now :) (although i liked that sand castle stuff as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUJHE QUITTER BOLA?
    main phir ghayab ho jaon? :x

    nice change buddy..wo wali theme kuch ziada he maqbool-e-aam thi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fan. I also loved that pic. Lost it too :( i am trying to search it out again. I love the pheeni (flat)nose lil boy :D

    Pinky: Haan tujhay hi bola hai aur ab tujhay blackmailer bhi bolun gi.

    In otherwords, the previous theme was gheesi peeti. I hope the current is not :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...