Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just in

We were busy in after meeting discussion few minutes ago when ammi called me. She was crying bitterly and asking me to return home. Few gunmen opened fired on FIA building which is near my office. There was a suicide attack on the same building in May this year as well. Two attacks by the terrorists are also reported in police stations today. God it has started again. Few months were passed in peace but they are strengheting again. An operation in Waziristan has been accounced by the Army. I wonder if we get rid of these suicide bombers this time. Or is this the right way to save our country from terrorists? We have ourselves created many of them somewhere. Dont know how much lives of our soldiers and common people will be needed this time. They are getting hostile. See the intensity of their bomb blasts. Casualities in such attacks are more what they were before the Swat operation.

Khair we are now getting used to all this or we dont have any other option except accepting this harsh reality and move on. They think they would paralyse the life with such coward actions but they couldn't indeed. See! I am sitting in my office doing the routine work and listening the sirens of ambulances from outside. I can enjoy my breaths at this time, dont know i may have been included in casualities next time. Allah reham rakay bas

2 comments:

  1. Read the news in BBC now. I don't know what to say. It is the common man who gets affected by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.Hope this all ends soon...

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...