Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tag: 25 Random Things

I always manage to skip tags but I am going to do this time just because of you PD !! :)

Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.
  • -Sleeping is my favourite sport. It keeps me fresh and active like any other sport :D . I have a remarkable record of sleeping for 15 hrs consecutively.
  • -I hate those who smile without any reason. hn khush mizaaj
  • -I love to ring doorbells of others whenever i get any chance. Once I pushed the fire Alarm in my offiice :D . sshhh no one knows about it :P
  • -On last weekend, I visited my beautician after one and a half year.
  • -I disappointedly realized that I am also an idealistic when an ajeeb o ghareeb person proposed me.
  • -I take sometime in saying 'thanks' and 'sorry' (yea em a bad girl)
  • -I wonder listening some people saying that they do not like ice cream and mangoes :0 haw haiyeee!!
  • -There was a time when I was famous in my family and friends because of my blushing cheeks and long-healthy hair. All have gone. The cheeks turned yellowish and hair are getting thin. But Alhamdulillah I had enjoyed them once and they still are more than fine :P
  • -I want to try living alone once in my life. I have just realized that I enjoy more with myself than with anyone else
  • -My handwriting and drawing are very poor. That is the reason I do terrible make-up.
  • -I am impatiently waiting for my 30s.
  • -I hardly remember the names of movies, celebrities and books and even the lyrics of songs.
  • -Some people think that I am a present minded person due to my spotaneous talk. But in reality I sit at one place and my mind wonders somewhere else.
  • -I am expert in making roti and all type of parathas.
  • -Once I went for registration in a horse riding club. I ceased the idea after meeting the couch. B@#$&. I have to burry my wish of skydiving.
  • -According to mom, I am a restless soul. I remain busy in doing some thing. And I find it impossible to sit in one place for three hours for watching a mere film. There might be two or three films which I have watched from the start to the end.
  • -It's easy for me to cling to one thing and then leave it forever due to any  insipinsi reason. Same rule applies for the persons also :P .
  • -Kids are the only charm in marriage for me.
  • -There are few dresses which I designed by myself  but they are still lying untouched. yea they turned out to be very bad. By the way when is your b'day? :D
  • -For the long long time, I had been the neglected child at home. The problems in my life started when I was dragged to limelight.
  • -Since the disastrous Earthquake, I feel all time like every thing around me is going to be jolted to death.
  • -I think ten times before spending money. I am not crazy for more and more cloths, jewellery, shoes, bags, blah blah.
  • -For many years of my life, i waited for people to wish on my b'day but it caused 'invited pain'. Now I call people and tell them 'hey it's my birthday'. It literally feels good :)
  • -Once I had a great love for tennis and basketball. I used to dream of becoming great player. I left tennis when my wrist cricked and basketball when I fainted in the court due to the hit of ball on my head. All dreams chikna choor....
  • -I feel butterflies when I see Patrick Dempsey as Dr. McDreamy :P hehe
      I tag Postman, a fan and  Leena. (so what if Leena has already done it :| )

          8 comments:

          1. http://onlyamruthraj.blogspot.com/
            Happy sleeping and ringing ;-)

            And please suggest a better name for my blog. I've been thinking about it since a year :D

            ReplyDelete
          2. LOL :D but your number of posts show that you are used to sleep more than I do :D

            Anyway welcome here :)

            ReplyDelete
          3. Wait till u marry someone ;)

            and why the wait for 30's?

            ps: nice blog =)

            ReplyDelete
          4. 30s...hmm.....because i think in 30s i would have more liberty than i have today. Getting older eases many things automatically and it is itself a solution of many problems :)

            And did you do these 25 random things/ if not then you are tagged :)

            ReplyDelete
          5. Im so sust with blogging these days :)

            Will try~~

            ReplyDelete
          6. yea I can see it as the "People and places: desis and goray" post is still awaited :)

            ReplyDelete
          7. Ok this may be cliche` but really this is the best tag I read. It was amusingly suprising.

            Errmmm ... for 24 outta 25 years I had the khush-mijazi syndrome :s


            The idealistic point made me chuckle.

            Rotis and parathas??? wow!

            I know this girl who has no specific love for children but her only charm in marriage is children too. As an one-year wife, two- month mom that is the only charm in marriage for me too ;) If it was not for my sophie (yes thats her nick) I am not sure where I would have been.

            Yeah limelight cost me a lifetime ='(

            ps: ok this would be the longest reply I willingly did in my blogging life. see I really enjoyed your tag and trust me I have seen many.

            ReplyDelete
          8. Thank you very much Razmer. I really enjoyed your comments and welcome also :).

            Idealistic point was actually the tragic move of my life :( not the giggling one

            Believe me! I make a very gugglu roti, phooli phooli :) (like me :| )

            Hey see! I got a girl of my type :D and congrats for having Sophie, I would love to see her

            errr @ limelight :|

            Now razmer consider yourself tagged :D

            ReplyDelete

          Bari Ammi

          November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...