Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grieved

106....isn't a big number? IT'S INDEED. I am deeply deeply grived by yesterday's suicide attack. My God!! we have lost so many precious lives of our kids, men and women. Regrets, sorrows, mourns, what have I been left with?

Today morning when i was coming towards office, a traffic warden blocked the road suddenly with a barrier and forced everyone to go through other ways. I told him that my office was just at 5 minute's drive but he rudely responded "go on your foot". I had to march towards my office. I felt like some thing was going to happen. Roads were completely deserted. I cried the whole way. How much my country would have to face now? My country is bleeding. Is there any limit to all this?

I am used to console my by these lines:

Zulm phir zulm hai, badhta hai to mit jaata hai
Khoon phir khoon hai, tapkega to jam jaayega


Tyranny is but tyranny; when it grows, it is vanquished
Blood however is blood; if it spills, it will congeal

2 comments:

  1. When I hear news of Pakistan, aaj school band kal office band .. it remind sme of the PTV news stating sri nagar may is haftay bhi school band rahay ... what a chaos. What a bloody chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right. we have trapped in a blind alley and we are ourselves responsible for all this. we still dont know what is the meaning of a nation.

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...