Saturday, May 23, 2009

I think i am back :)

Well as some silly fellows say, 'the show must go on', so as my life. I am more than alright now and have completely over-come my condition believing that everything happens for a reason. I have no control over things but I can prepare myself to face everything in my life which is going to happen.

And and and I am now seriously planning for my career. Yes I am already settled but that's not my destination. There are many other hieghts that I still want to touch. InshaAllah with the help of Allah, I will be successful soon. I have diverted my whole attention on this point now.

So PhD is my destination. What i am gonna do is to move forward step by step keeping in mind 'slowly and steady wins the race'. This year I would try to take all the tests which are required for scholarships abroad.

I am in consultaion with my teachers, seniors and elders to draw a framework for achieving my goal. If some one has any advice, please do share with me.

So wish me best of luck and do pray for me :)

Cya

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck buddy...i KNOW you can do it...
    God be with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinkyyyyyyyyyyy! budtameez where have been? kiya janat mai laptop ley janay ki ijazat hai?
    Thank God you are alright. I was really worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much fan. You are so kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...