Monday, May 4, 2009

It's the 3rd time that i am called RUTHLESS

Am I really a Ruthless? It is a big question for me.

A year before, few people around me pointed out that I am kind of careless person. I didn't take it seriously. In fact I enjoyed the title. Then my colleague told me that I act like a robot, no emotions, no feelings, no warmth. Errr that was a bit unsual for me. I started observing myself. She had pointed out many other things which happened to be true in different aspects.

Then another person told me that I am a complete RUTHLESS, a person who does not know how to respect others' affection and care. It clung to me then. In fact it made me shuddered. Then few friend pointed out that sometimes I act selfishly. And that I have some kind of attitude problem.

Do I really have these problems? I did never notice.

I dont know when and how I have become like this. But i never meant to be. I cried alot, literally cried. I felt like someone had pushed me from the sky. I did not sleep for days. I dont know why and how it glued to my mind that I am the most disgusting creature on earth. useless, selfish and discarded. It was a strange feeling, feeling of being unwanted among family, freinds and peers. Ok fine I know a grown person like me is not supposed to feel like a crap but it did happen.
O Allah save me from this depression plzzz :(

7 comments:

  1. no you are not ruthless..
    you are a dear dear friend.you are so nice to someone like me, whom you have never met..our two year old buddy ship can testify under oath :)

    i am the ruthless one...i hurt ppl, both in real and virtual world

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are also a nice person like me :D *in tears* i love you

    It's a good therapy naa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. let the people think watever they want to think about you...u cant satisfy the whole world. wats more important is how u see and feel about urself. this might make u feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. People hurt me a lot. I am an angel. World is ruthless.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ karachiwali
    it was a well read. thanks but I really want to kill some of my bad habits or those who point out them frequently. :)

    @ Postman

    Can angles tell a lie? :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course not! as I said earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *thinking someone couldn't see mirror for days* But how could we believe you that you are an angle and most of that you are honest also? ;p

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...