Saturday, June 20, 2009

I dont know why it always happens to me :(

Always, always, why God? Why? Why have I chosen for it? Everyone gets the chance inspite of all their mistakes and blunders. What wrong I have done? It always happens to me. Always.....Losing a chance hurts me more than my bro's calling me 'manhoos' (unlucky) :( But sometimes he also wonders on my luck.

Well it happened to me again. yes again. I should have used to it but I couldn't. I am really sick of it. This time, AZ tried his best to wake my luck up, but all in vain. :( (I was in sweet dreams that time)

I lost another chance of watching Pakistan's splendid vitory. I dont know whether I am fotunate or unfortunate. It's my long time wish to watch any sensational victory (Not it's victories against thakkar teams) of Pakistan's Cricket Team. But honestly speaking, I never got this chance.

I watched the whole Pakistan vs Sri Lanka match and Pakistan lost this match. Due to their miserable performance, I decided not to watch the next match and Pakistan won that match. What's wrong with me? It's not the first time, it always happens to me.

Before any important match of Pakistan, AZ starts requesting me not to watch the match :( If i watch the match for keeping my self respect and ego up, most of the times, Paksitan loses the match and AZ ends up calling me manhoos. And matches that Pakistan wins under my viewership ( :D ), are not that important. Sometimes AZ tries to kick me out of the TV room, saying 'I will call you when Pakistan gets stable' :(

Well I am very much excited about Pakistan's final match tomorrow. But I am not sure whether I should watch it or not :/ But I pray for Pakistan's victory in any case.

2 comments:

  1. err do us a favour, dont watch the match ;) :D
    ok ok throw down your stilettos, i was kidding!!

    LOLLLLLLL@thakkar teams...
    i thought it was a saraiki word..punjabi & saraiki sound the same to me :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tum bhi :(((((((

    Well I think my punjabi sounds saraiki sometimes. It may be because I spent most of my summer vocations in Multan. But I cannot understand saraiki completely :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...