Monday, June 22, 2009

Stand Up for the Champions

And we won. They have actually proved that they are the Champions. MashaAllah nazar na lagay. The victory is unbelievable. Thank God, You are so sweet. Always helps us. Thank you very much. And thank you very much Team Sri Lankan for losing this match to us. You are a sincere friend.

When match was at its hype, I received the following sms:

>>God forbids, if Pakistan could not win this match, who will be cursed most?

Socho!!

Socho!

The driver who saved the Team Sri Lankan in Lahore :D


The man himself :P

Thumbs up Team Pakistan and plz plz keep it up :)

Here we go it's getting close
Now it's just who wants it most
It's just life that's how it is
Cause we have our strength and weaknesses

Oh I have vision' oh can't you see
I'm on the move make way for me

And when I fall down
I have to pick myself back up


Stand up stand up
For the champions for the champions

Stand up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...