Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This and that

Tum bhi Khafaa ho log bhi beraham hain dosto
ab ho chalaa yaqein ke bure ham hain dosto

kis ko hamaare haal se nisbat hai kyaa karein
aankhein to dushmanoun ki bhi pur nam hain dosto

apane sivaa hamaare na hone kaa Gam kise
apani talaash mein to ham hi ham hain dosto

kuchh aaj shaam hii se hai dil bhii bujhaa bujhaa
kuchh shahar ke chiraag bhi maddham hain dosto

is shahar-e-aarazu se bhi bahir nikal chalo
ab dil ki raunaqein bhi koi dam hain dosto

sab kuchh sahi 'Faraz' par itanaa zaruur hai
duniyaa main aise log bahut kam hain dosto

wah wah do you like it? I love this peom. Yes yesterday was the death aniversary of this legend poet Ahmad Faraz. May his soul rest in peace. Whenever I remember him, some of his poems strike me immediately and this is one of them.

Once I told this peom to some one and can't tell you how much i had to listen. Dont know that bezti comments were for me or for Faraz. But I think we both deserve them :) I dont think it's that bad. But liking or disliking depends on some one's nature.

Khair there is nothing special to blog but I wanted to just write some thing. What that should be? hmmm......wheather is quite good these days in Lahore mashAllah but there is still alot of load shedding. hmmm......I hope tailor would return my Eid dresses this week. Az's papers have finished of the last Prof and now the long waiting for the result. May Allah give him success. hmmm.......cable operating guy has become more religious than anyone else. He has blocked almost all the channels. Now there is a flood of sports channels. I have compromised with them happily (as always did) and regularly watch my favourite racing and swimming competitions...hmmm........my niece has expereinced her first fasting ever which turned out successfully mashAllah. She is ready for more fasting but her continuous coughing is a hinderance......I received pics of my cousin's new born baby girl. She is quite dark shaid abba par gai hai apnay.......Haf deserves an award for producing 3rd child in just 4 years of her marriage. Brave girl :P .......Papa has finally changed the exhaust fan of kitchen. Thank God otherwise it's difficult for me to even stand there....For passing time I have started learning Photoshop, my long time desire. It's going very well. I will show my remarkable pieces one day.

And I am also deperately trying to prepare for the GRE. I have lost all my focus, all my goals. Dont know how much time I would take to recollect myself. I swear GRE is hell difficult. Damn! I would lose every thing if I do not start its preparation. Have to do some thing seriously. Anyone any advice or suggestion???

Umi and Ta's flight is on August 29 at 5 am. I have decided to see them tomorrow at their homes. It would be difficult for me to go to Airport. Whenever I go to airport, I go only for receiving people. And each time I returned with tears in my eyes after seeing families saying good bye to their love ones. God I hate airports at such times. I always manage to skip such emotional moments and I am going to do same.

Things are getting out of my control. I want to do some thing and some thing else is being done. My coughing is getting bitter. I forget to take medicine every day. Some thimes, I find it difficult to speak. I know this coughing would last till the end of Ramzan due to khatti chaat and dahi bhallas and other spicy things :D .

Although I am used to write insane but this piece is unique of its kind, no logic, no coherence. This actually portrays the original condition of my mind. Damn!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "When you really want something, sometimes you have to swim deeper..."

    This was one of ur prev blog's entry and i felt as if it was really meant for me. Guess you also believed in it while posting it.

    So, here's my advice. If i were you, i would

    1. make sure to cry,crib and get upset till 30th after the friends leave.
    2. Have pizza and choco icecream on 30th night.
    3. Start writing a plan for GRE prep on 31st.
    4. Implement it from 1st.

    And btw, GRE is not difficult, if you have a proper plan and stick to it. Only the synonyms/antonyms are difficult. For that there are loads of flash cards in the web... print one and start mugging it up every day. you can even start writing blog entries using those words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much a fan. You are the only person who is allowing me to cry. I would make sure to cry till 30th :)

    And I always love the advices related to pizza and icecream, especially choco one :D

    Regarding GRE, there is an obvious chance of drowning in it. But I still want to swim. I think the best way to get rid of a fear is to jump into it without thinking about the result.

    Yes you are right I need to make a plan of its prep. These crap synonyms/antonyms and the damn geometry would take my breath away.

    Thanks again a fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Bari Ammi

November 15 used to be her birthday. I missed my loving nani terribly today. Visited her today and left roses by her side. It was all quite...